Technical masters of sight and sound compete in one of the most inspiring (and sensory overloaded) events at WMC. This one of a kind event features VJs from all over the world. Enter this competition if you think you have what it takes. Or come and be entertained and walk away with a new appreciation for the art of the VJ.
Featuring celebrity hosts and judges with prizes and free giveaways provided by leading manufacturers.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday, February 20, 2015
Guidelines for entry:
- All entries must include a completed application, $50.00 entry fee, bio, and web link to a video mix.
- Demo's must be at least 10 minutes in length and must be reflective of the VJs prospective performance.
- Submissions are subject to approval.
- Demo material submitted will become the property of WMC and will not be returned.
- No submissions will be reviewed after the deadline.
- No last minute entries or substitutes are allowed.
- All judges' decisions are final.
- VJs must bring their own laptops to the competition.
- If you are an International VJ, make sure to bring your own power converters.
Winter Music Conference
3450 NE 12th Terrace,
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33334
ATTN: VJ Challenge
For any additional inquiries email: email@example.com
AREA OF COMPETITION
Audio/Visual Mix (6 Minutes)
Judging on mixing audio and video simultaneously.
2. Technical Abilities
7. Audience Interaction
8. Custom Content
WMC 2014 VJ Challenge Winners
|1st Place:Evan Clark|
|2nd Place: DJ RX|
|2nd Place: Adam Worth|