Technical masters of sight and sound compete in one of the most inspiring (and sensory overloaded) events at WMC. This one of a kind event features VJs from all over the world. Enter this competition if you think you have what it takes. Or come and be entertained and walk away with a new appreciation for the art of the VJ.
Congratulations to the winnners of the WMC 2017 VJ Challenge
1st Place DJ Evan Clarke 2nd Place DJ Elox 3rd Place DJ Atom WorthDOWNLOAD THE WMC VJ CHALLENGE APPLICATION FORM
Guidelines for entry:
- All entries must include a completed application, $50.00 entry fee, bio, and web link to a video mix.
- Demo's must be at least 10 minutes in length and must be reflective of the VJs prospective performance.
- Submissions are subject to approval.
- Demo material submitted will become the property of WMC and will not be returned.
- No submissions will be reviewed after the deadline.
- No last minute entries or substitutes are allowed.
- All judges' decisions are final.
- VJs must bring their own laptops to the competition.
- If you are an International VJ, make sure to bring your own power converters.
Winter Music Conference
3450 NE 12th Terrace,
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33334
ATTN: VJ Challenge
For any additional inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AREA OF COMPETITION
Audio/Visual Mix (6 Minutes)
Judging on mixing audio and video simultaneously.
2. Technical Abilities
7. Audience Interaction
8. Custom Content