Winter Music Conference
Winter Music Conference, in its 28th consecutive year, is one of the most publicized annual music gatherings in the world. A pivotal platform for the advancement of the industry, WMC attracts thousands of artists and music industry delegates from 70 countries and over 100,000 event attendees each year for a concentrated schedule of more than 500 events, parties, seminars and workshops.
Established in 1985, WMC is the largest EDM industry gathering of its kind in the world.
- 4.2 Billion+ media viewer impressions between October 2011 and April 2012
- 900+ articles published in more than 390 publications throughout 44 countries.
- 2,000,000+ visitors from 206 countries and territories logged on to the WMC website between October 2011 and March 2012.
- 100,000+ Event Attendees Each Year
- Thousands of Music Industry Delegates attend WMC each year from 70 countries.
- 2,300+ Artists and DJs performed during the 27th Annual WMC week in Miami & Miami Beach.
- 519 Total events presented at 134 venues across 10 days during the 2012 WMC week in Miami & Miami Beach.
- 568 Accredited Journalists participated in the WMC 2012 program.
- 40 Industry Panels, Seminars & Workshops presented at WMC 2012.